The Cheers On-Premise BARometer Handbook provides timely and comprehensive information on distilled spirits, beer and wine consumption. The Handbook also covers key beverage industry trends impacting bars and full-service restaurants and their customers.
This edition includes:
- 2019 on-premise consumption of beverage alcohol.
- Analysis of the in-premise 2019 trends for beer wine and spirits.
- Five-year industry consumption trends.
- Proprietary on-premise 2020 operator survey data.
- Popular cocktails, shots, wine varietals and beer styles.
- Effective adult beverage promotions and operator strategies.
- On-Premise consumer behavior alcohols trends from Mintel.
- On-Vs. Off-premise 2019 beverage alcohol retail dollar sales.
- Covid-19 Upsets the on-premise landscape in 2020.
- Game changers for 2020 in the on-premise:
- Cocktails To-Go
- Curbside pickup from restaurant and bars.
- Delivery from restaurants and bars.
- On-premise retailers open/closure status and other restrictions.
- Preliminary projections for 2020 reflecting COVID-19 impact to the on-premise.
Publication Date: January 2021