IMBIBE Adult Beverage Consumer Report
IMBIBE Adult Beverage Consumer Report provides an in-depth examination of beverage alcohol drinking behavior in the United States.
This proprietary study, conducted by EPG Specialty Information and its Beverage Information Group analysts, provides a comprehensive understanding of consumer alcohol consumption across six drinker personas in the Retail and On-premise channels.
IMBIBE assesses drinking and shopping behaviors in the beer, wine, and distilled spirits categories.
IMBIBE identified and documents six distinctive consumer personas in the United States.
- Casual Drinkers
- Moderate Socializers
- Aspirational Urbanites
- Comfortable Urbanites
- Value-Seeking Beer Enthusiasts
- Affluent Urban Adventurers
The IMBIBE report begins with an overview of adult beverage consumption in the U.S., ‘The American Drinker’ and then explores the six unique consumer segments. Insights from the study reveal drinking behaviors within each persona:
- Category and segment drinking preferences.
- Beverage alcohol channel consumption frequency and dollar share.
- Category and segment consumption frequency across channels.
- Number of drinks by category price tier and premise type.
- How leading cocktails appeal to each persona.
- eCommerce shopping preferences.
- Product attributes each persona seeks when making purchase decisions.
- Reasons consumers drink and their primary drinking occasions.
- The demographics necessary to understand where they live and how to target them.
The IMBIBE report was completed in 2023 from survey data compiled from 2,000+ adults of legal drinking age, balanced for gender, age, income, and distributed geographically across the United States. The survey data was then segmented by multivariate clustering using the K-means algorithm.
Your purchase of the IMBIBE Adult Beverage Consumer Report Series, includes the introductory chapter, ‘The American Drinker’, and six chapters detailing the individual personas. Available in PDF.
Sales on data products are final.
Power Pulse Report
Your Gateway to Mastering the Power Consumer Market
The powersports industry has a diverse range of consumers, each with their own unique preferences, lifestyles, and motivations. This year, EPG Specialty Information (EPGSI) embarked on a journey to navigate the intricacies of this marketplace. Through meticulous surveying, seven distinct consumer segments emerged, each representing a specific subset of the powersports consumer base.
A Glance at the 7 Power Pulse Consumer Segments:
- Bargain Hunter: The cost-effective shopper
- Powersports Enthusiast: The die-hards
- E-Bike Aficionado: The green urban commuter
- ATV Consumer: The off-road thrill seeker
- Boating Enthusiast: The aquatic adventurer
- On-Road Adventurer: The highway cruiser
- Vacation Renter: The commitment-free enthusiast
The Power Pulse Report includes a detailed chapter for each of the 7 consumer segments. Each chapter identifies unique characteristics, traits, and behaviors within the segments:
- Overview and highlights of each segment
- Detailed demographic portfolios
- Engagement level in powersports
- Vehicle ownership by segment
- Spending behavior and buying intentions
- Purchasing locations and channel preferences
- Marketing recommendations for stakeholders
- And much more!
Your purchase of the Power Pulse Report includes seven chapters each detailing a consumer segment; each information-packed chapter is 6 pages in length. The full report will auto-download upon purchase. 46 pages total. Available in PDF only.