Beverage Information Group
2023 Cheers On-Premise BARometer Handbook
Available December 2023
The Cheers On-Premise BARometer Handbook provides timely and comprehensive information on distilled spirits, beer and wine consumption. The Handbook covers key beverage industry trends impacting bars and full-service restaurants and their customers.
This edition includes:
- 2022 on-premise consumption of beverage alcohol.
- Analysis of the on-premise 2022 trends for beer wine and spirits.
- Three-year industry consumption trends.
- Proprietary on-premise 2023 operator survey data.
- Popular cocktails, shots, wine varietals and beer styles.
- Alcohol Trends in 2021-23.
- Effective adult beverage promotions and operator strategies.
- Meet the Mixologist Profiles.
- Strategies to Avoid Over-Serving Customers.
- No-Proof Beverages on the Rise.
- On-Vs. Off-premise 2022 beverage alcohol retail dollar sales.
- On-Premise consumer behavior alcohols trends from Kantar Profiles/Mintel.
- Includes attitudes on Trending Flavors and Ingredients in Alcoholic Beverages
- 2022 Winter MRI-Simmons USA Beverage Alcohol Profiles
- Category demographics
- Top Brands usage demographics