MINNEAPOLIS, MN, April 28, 2023: EPG Specialty Information, the leading provider of exclusive industry information that powers growth in the adult beverage industry, announces the introduction of IMBIBE; an in-depth examination of beverage alcohol drinking behavior in the United States.
This proprietary study provides a comprehensive understanding of consumer alcohol consumption across six drinker personas in the Retail and On-Premise channels. It assesses drinking and shopping behavior in the beer, wine, and spirits categories.
The IMBIBE study found six distinctive consumer personas who drink beverage alcohol in the United States. “We want to help our customers understand consumer preferences across these six drinking personas to enable the industry to effectively respond to rapidly changing consumer needs and more effectively develop plans to grow revenue and achieve business goals,” said Andrew Esham, SVP, Managing Director of EPG Specialty Information.
- Casual Drinkers
- Moderate Socializers
- Aspirational Urbanites
- Comfortable Urbanites
- Value-Seeking Beer Enthusiasts
- Affluent Urban Adventurers
Insights from the study reveal drinking behaviors within each persona:
- Category and segment drinking preferences.
- Beverage alcohol channel consumption frequency and dollar share.
- Category and segment consumption frequency across channels.
- Number of drinks by category price tier and premise type.
- How leading cocktails appeal to each persona.
- eCommerce shopping preferences.
- Product attributes each persona seeks when making purchase decisions.
- Reasons consumers drink and their primary drinking occasions.
- The demographics necessary to understand where they live and how to target them.
For more information on IMBIBE, please contact Eric Bold, firstname.lastname@example.org phone (763) 383-4473 or visit our website.
About EPG Specialty Information
EPG Specialty Information combines over 50 years of industry trend and consumer reporting from the Beverage Handbooks with cutting edge consumer research to provide fresh and actionable insights for suppliers and distributors to identify new opportunities.
For more on EPG Specialty Information, please contact Andrew Esham, email@example.com, phone (763) 383-4448.